REDNECK QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Feel free to answer with pictures: What is the most ridiculous redneck item currently in your house/trailer/place of dwelling?
19 Notes/ Hide
- neon5301 reblogged this from rednecktips and added:
- mississippimud90 reblogged this from rednecktips
- opaul answered:we have some old coconut carved heads
- nothing-perfect-about-it answered:i made a wallpaper out of beerbottle cases .
- princessmaya answered:A barrel of bud light
- hazzardcountyhoney answered:Well it ain’t ridiculous, more like useful… But we got a rope tied to our beer fridge handle in the shed so my dog can get us new beers!
- misfittoyisland answered:My dad has a stop sign that “fell” and as any good redneck would have, the beer can/bottle collection at the end of a good weekend
- wearebrokenpieces answered:My beer can windchime hangin on the front of the trailer. (:
- omgitshayyy answered:a 2 year old unopened can of ‘no fear’ that i got for free over spring break a few years ago.
- emmayrose answered:Hm, that’s a tough one. It might be my dad’s Frankenmower. A mower he and his friend made totally out of parts of other mowers.
- thatonemissingpiece answered:tin foil belt buckle ahha
- hollermehome answered:sword made of beer cans.
- lovelylaney answered:um, belt with my name on it? lol is that redneck?
- beautifullyperfectlyflawed answered:to explain the picture lol i read the question to my boyfriend and he said you have a picture of me! and he’s the biggest redneck i know. :)
- beautifullyperfectlyflawed replied:
- saltandseatothetrees answered:shine
- justlikenicotine answered:my fire barrel that is an old keg(Budweiser) with handles welded on